QUOTATION OF RAW MATERIALS FOR CONSTRUCTION
Huynh Gia Viet Design – Construction Co., Ltd. provides rough construction services and complete parts with process, standard quality according to TCVN.
Hotlines : 0944.432.466 – 0909.432.466.
HUYNH GIA VIET DESIGN –CONSTRUCTION CO.,LTD
- Address: 173/21 Tan Son Nhi Street, Tân Son Nhi Ward, Tan Phu District, HCMC
- Phone number : 0944.432.466 – 0909.432.466
- Email : email@example.com
- Wed : huynhgiaviet.vn
- Director : VÕ HUỲNH TUẤN ANH
UNIT PRICE FOR RAW MATERIALS, FINISHING AND LABOR
Package of construction and finishing work: 3,200,000 / m2 (The above unit price applies to houses with a total construction area> 300m2, 50% reduction of design cost)
- Applicable in normal construction sites and construction conditions.
- Excluding the cost of pile driving, soft soil treatment (if any).
- Excluding the cost of demolition, dismantling old structures (if any).
- Excluding the cost of transporting debris for investors who have special requirements on feng shui.
- Electricity and water sources (including costs) for construction are provided by the investor of the project.
- CALCULATION METHOD OF CONSTRUCTION SITE:
- Parts of foundation area: 30-40% (k=0.3-0.4)
- Parts of semi-basement area: 150%-170% (k=1.5-1.7)
- Basement area: 200% (k=2.0)
- Part of area (Ground floor, 1st floor, 2nd floor …): 100% (k=1.0)
- Parts of reinforced concrete roof area, areas without wall or roof: 50% (k=0.5)
- Parts of corrugated iron and roof area: 30% (k=0.3)
- The area of iron truss roof tile: 70% (k=0.7) (tính theo mặt nghiêng)
- Parts of reinforced concrete BTCT roof area: 100% (k=1.0) (calculated by slope)
- Parts of floor clearance> 12 m2 : 50% (k=0.5)
- Parts of floor clearance = <12 m2: 100% calculation (k = 1.0).
- Miscellaneous storey building, classical style: 110% (k = 1.1) (calculation is only applied to calculate construction costs, not applicable to design)
- COST OF CONSTRUCTION
- Construction cost = Construction unit price x Construction size x K-factor
- CONSTRUCTION WORK CONTENTS:
- Installation construction of worker camp.
- Location survey: position, foundation and elevation.
- Digging soil, pouring debris, constructing foundation and ground beam.
- Construction and installation of septic tanks and manholes.
- Construction of reinforced concrete columns-beams-floors
- Construction of stairs and steps with tiles.
- Internal and external wall construction.
- Installation of roofs and roofing tiles (if any)
- Installation of recessed wall electric -water system.
- Waterproofing of roof, terrace, toilet, balcony …
- Labor for lining bricks and walls.
- Labor for installing toilet wall tiles, kitchen.
- Labor for electrical equipment lighting installation.
- Labor for installing sanitary equipment.
- Labor for water painting.
- Security and cleaner of the project (excluding industrial hygiene).
- Handover the project.
We are confident to be your reliable partner.
The appropriate port handlers to support custom writes. Write handles that are specially designed for this purpose are needed for writing custom. They are able https://ipsnews.net/business/2021/11/13/the-best-paper-writing-service-3-more-to-get-professional-assistance/ to print with brackets or angle , depending on which display mode they’re using. If you want to stay clear of recursive print, you can use a pipe or string. Both can return the output of the written operation, but only on the port that you want to print.